Sunday, July 12, 2009

Need to use USB with AVR interface for a sensor?

Dear all.


I need to connect a sensor to the AVR microcontroller that this AVR had to connect to the PC via USB because we need a very high speed ,and I dont know how to write the driver or is ther any driver already is the web. also is tit possible to use usb with C code for general teransfering the data.


Thnaks.

Need to use USB with AVR interface for a sensor?
The AVR series of chip are made by Atmel corporation. They vary from small form factor, small memory devices like the 2313 (with space for 2,000 instructions) up through the "Mega128" with 128K of memory and several specialized processing units built in. My impression is that the methods I have used will be applicable to any microprocessor in the series, but I could be wrong. I have tested the setup with the "STK-500" starter kit from Atmel, and it worked just fine.





So you only need a starter kit from Atmel or any other brand for example....





Panasonic.


Sony.





And you have to install the driver to make it work with high speed.





Good Luck !!


No comments:

Post a Comment