Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I take my camera pictures and bring it on to the PC?

I am using Win98 and I have a Polaroid izone 300. I am wondering how to bring the pictures from my camera to my computer. When I connected my camera to the computer an interface came up about the "New Hardware Found". I put the file in the (D:) instead of (C:) so then it finish downloading but it said that it couldnt download the new hardware. I reconnected my camera to my computer again and this time the new hardware did not come up. Its not telling me nothing. Any help for solving this?

How do I take my camera pictures and bring it on to the PC?
what u need its not software


its the drivers


click on the link


i found in on Polaroid.com then i went to support found the model of your camera and TA-DA
Reply:Download a driver, if it's USB then it's easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment