Thursday, July 9, 2009

How can I call (link) html or javascript from my c++ program?

My c++ program needs to have a browser interface.Cgi wont workout for me bcos I dont want/have a webserver.

How can I call (link) html or javascript from my c++ program?
apple has webkit, linux has khtml, microsoft .... well who cares!
Reply:If you have Visual C++, create an MFC app, create a dialog and in that dialog add a browser ActiveX control by right clicking on the dialog and selecting "Insert ActiveX Control". Select "Microsoft Web Browser" from the list of controls. Add a member variable to the ActiveX control in ClassWizard and you can use the methods in that class variable to manipulate the browser (ie changing URL's, navigation etc). It's basically IE in your own app.

plum

No comments:

Post a Comment