Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I initialize AVG anti virus kernel interface, application cannot run.?

Hello,


I got this pop up, mentioned above, from avginet. I tried to reinstall the program to repair it and now I have two Icons on my desktop, one gives me the pop up I mentioned above :


(AVG anti virus kernel interface, application cannot run)


and the other is a pop up from AVG anti-virus system, it tells me this:


(@Avg_ DetectUnFinishUpdate) with the option @Btn_Yes or @Btn_no, When I click yes it gives me this pop up:


@Avg_UpdateInterface with @Btn_OK ,


I click the ok button thinking it will update the interface but nothing happens.


I tried to delete the program to reinstall it but it tells me this:


Installer initialization failed due to following error:


Error: Initialization of the language file "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free" failed.


General failure.


I hope I have explained this problem with out complicating it. Anyway if anyone can help me with this I would sure appreciate it.


Thank you for taking the time to help.....Keith

How do I initialize AVG anti virus kernel interface, application cannot run.?
LOL, AVG is strange, though it's a damn good program. I had the same problem. I went to their website and downloaded the newest version AVG 7.5. Click on the UPGRADE link. If the Upgrade doesn't fix your problem then download the full version. There is another way that might help but try those two first, if they fail email or IM me. I will help you go through your registgry and delete the files.

song downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment