Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flash & C#?

Hello Every One





Please I Want to make flash interface for C# application


can i do that . if yes ? can any one help me by send website or book that explain how to make that





and if there is another technology that better than or easier than flash to make animated and good interface


please tell me





thanks in advance

Flash %26amp; C#?
Should be able to if the API is available. I did a web search and found this:





http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/flas...





Hope that helps. There might be more stuff on the Code Project site if you look around, too.
Reply:First, I am not that familiar with the c# programming language, Flash is my specialty. I am going to assume that your are trying to run a C# program or programs, using Flash as, lets say a title screen persay. If thats the case





Make a folder labeled "fscommand"





Throw all your C# program files into this folder. IT HAS TO BE LABELED fscommand





that is the only outside file that flash will try to execute other than URL's





AS crappy as this may sound, your going to have to use flash help to get the actual scripting to use fscommand ();





Sorry, I cannot think of the scripting in my head.. uggh

potential breakup song

No comments:

Post a Comment